Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

This line have been going around in my head for the past few days: "I don't want to complicate you"

It feels like it is a part of a song that I want to write, but I don't know what comes after for the next line. Something that fits, something that flows, sweet like candy across my soul. That kind of thing, yanno.

It was her popularity that I had wanted, I thought I could use her to get me into the world of indian girls. But Karim was right, whereas she have a choice and a reason, I have none. I should accept what was given to me, and move on. But I've always been a stubborn individual.

Met up with Daniella last night, she's leaving tonight, just in town for a business meeting. It is difficult to catch up on past things now, we spent the entire night reminicing, I felt like we should have talked about the future instead of the past. But once a conversation direction starts with Daniella, it's hard to change topic. She's a nice girl, but I would never like to get on her bad side in an arguement, because I will surely lose.

Listening to Hed Kandi - Disco Heaven mix instead of doing GIS work. I'm hungry.

No comments: