Sunday, June 18, 2006

Something of a start

"Turn your lights down low, and close your window curtains."

I started this new blog for one reason, too many people were reading my xanga page. I started Xanga in 2003 in order to provide a record of events as they happened in my life, along which, I included certain insights and rants. But then I felt like I was limited in what I can post, limited by my audience on Xanga because I wanted to write about them. I know I can easily set each post to private or protected, but I'm a lazy bum. Throughout the years, Xanga have slowly grown to merely a collection of day to day events or NY Times articles that caught my eye. This blog is going back to my original intent, as a database for creativity.

So, let's get this started

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i completely understand. censoring xanga sucks. yet, it is a necessary evil at times. i dont really feel like paying $25/year for an unlimited protected list either...
im pumped for the return of the original intent...
*best