Tuesday, August 01, 2006

dammit

Damn, why do I still love her. Actually, let me take that back, I don't think it's love, and I don't want to call it an obsession because that's creepy and not what I'm aiming for. It's her presence, it just makes me go all gushy inside, and I lose whatever facade I had put up. I don't think it's love because I don't know her. She's only an acquaintance to me and I to her. I haven't felt about a girl like this since Anne.

Maybe it's all a horrible little game my mind is playing on itself. Maybe I'm taking things out of perspective, and I should move on. But each time I see her face again, I'm placed back into this little hell of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya i can totally relate. its not love but you get those feelings back and you feel yourself becoming putty when you try to fight it.